Rings with meaning. Rings that tell a story. Rings that make a difference.
We are changing the way people think and feel about wedding rings. At our core, we recognize:
• Marriage is the most important relationship in life.
• Wedding rings are the universal symbol of that relationship.
• Every ring can hold special meaning and symbolism unique to each couple.Wedding rings represent what we most treasure – the never ending love and commitment shared between two people. The eternal round is the simplest of symbols. It simultaneously honors both the past and the future. Anciently, wedding rings were made of only the most precious metals, a symbol in and of itself. Today, rings are made in many materials to match the lifestyles, tastes and history of the diverse people who wear them.
At Lashbrook, we give you the freedom to create your own ring. You don’t have to settle for what someone else thinks is a great style. Instead, you choose the materials, the design, the engraving – everything. It’s your ring.
We’re here to make you the ring that tells your story – that represents you, your spouse and your union.
With our focus on men’s custom, handmade wedding bands, we recognize that our history is in the rings we make for customers all over the world.
Our journey to change the way men think and feel about wedding rings began in 2000, when Eric Laker founded Lashbrook. Eric named the company after his great, great grandfather, Lashbrook, an immigrant who was among the first western settlers. With nothing but earth’s natural resources and landscape to work with, Lashbrook helped build a city and lay the foundation for what is today the thriving state of Utah, truly a pioneer for his time.
We honor his pioneering spirit today as we innovate and overcome preconceived limitations. We started with just a handful of styles that were finished in Eric’s garage. It has now progressed to millions of style variations. Every ring is made from scratch with high-tech machinery and high-touch craftsmanship from our state-of-the-art facility located in Draper, Utah.Lashbrook:
• has received 25 international design awards
• was one of the first US companies to make and distribute Titanium wedding bands
• was the first company to launch a Camo wedding band line
• was the first company to launch a Carbon Fiber wedding band line
• was the first company to launch a Damascus Steel wedding band line
• was an early innovator in Meteorite, Zirconium, Hardwood and Antler wedding bands
• was ranked one of Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for the last three years
HOW IT’S MADE
From exotic hardwoods and diamonds to the source of our precious metals, all Lashbrook materials are ethically sourced.
Featured in jewelry stores throughout the country, our rings make for a stunning display! Customers choose the ring that speaks to them and customize it to their liking. From there, we take the order as if it were a fresh gourmet meal request. Each ring is made to order using authentic material (no fakes or knock-offs here!).
With more than 100 skilled employees at our Draper, Utah, USA, facility, our team of goldsmiths, designers, machinists, and operators create your ring using our “high-tech, high-touch” method. High-tech with our investment in state-of-the-art machinery and lasers. High-touch in that we handle each ring by hand to polish, finish, and customize with diamond or other materials the customer may desire. No matter the material or cost, each ring is handmade using the latest technology.
• is continually recognized as one of the best-selling wedding band lines in the country